Contact us & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who is the illustrator behind this shop?
Hello and thank you for your interest. All the stationery and art is created by Sumayya Ansari. She is a mixed media artist living in Los Angeles with her husband, three kids and a cat. To read more about her journey please check our About page.
Are you Open for Collaboration?
Giving back is really important to us. 25% of all proceeds are donated.
Shipping and Ordering
How soon will my order be shipped?
All orders are shipped within 5 to 7 business days.
How will my order be shipped?
All items will be shipped via the USPS and Priority First Class. This includes insurance and a tracking number. Greeting cards and stickers shipped directly to a customer will NOT include tracking. Orders with just stickers also will be shipped in an envelope with a Forever stamp and NO tracking.
My order is lost or damaged, now what?
Orders that are lost during transit will be considered on case by case matter. If your order was marked as delivered and hasn't arrived, please wait a couple days to give the USPS time to catch up.
My order was delivered to the wrong address -- now what?
If your order was marked as "delivered" and the shipping address you entered was incorrect, we are not responsible for replacing the missing order.
RETURN/ CANCELLATION POLICY
- Request a cancellation within 2 days of the order.
- For a return contact us within 14 days of delivery.
- All items need to be shipped back within 30 days of delivery in their original condition. The customer is responsible for any loss in value which will be deducted from the refund total.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping.
- Custom orders are not available for exchange or return.
If you have any more questions, please get in touch!